Are you a certified Home Health Aide (HHA) or CNA? Are you looking for a job with flexibility? Are you dependable and caring? Then Rely Healthcare is looking for someone just like you!
Ask us about our New Hire Bonus!
Job Opening: Home Health Aide - must be certified HHA or CNA with a current certificate
Branch: Schenectady, NY
Job Location(s): Schenectady NY
Available Shifts: 8am to 4pm, 4pm to 11pm - Saturdays & Sundays
Your day might include: providing a safe way for clients to feel clean and refreshed (personal care); learning some new recipes and preparing meals; tidying their home to keep them healthy and being sure they follow their medication schedule. Other care may be needed to keep them safe.
Competitive Pay ♦ Flexible Scheduling ♦ Paid Time Off ♦ Employee Referral Bonus ♦ Weekly Paychecks ♦ Paid Travel Time Between Clients ♦ 401K & Benefits Available For Qualified Employees
- Must be a certified HHA or CNA, with valid certificate
- Will transition CNA to HHA with a free one-day class
- Qualified nursing students can work for us as HHA's - ask us how!
- Must be caring, dependable, & must meet health requirements
- Will be subject to a background check as part of the hiring process
- Reliable transportation required - either your own car, a reliable driver, or ridesharing (Uber/Lyft/etc) - you must be able to get to work reliably on your own
- Must be 18 or older
Part of the CareGivers family of home care companies, Rely Health Care Services is a home health agency licensed by the New York State Department of Health. We have been providing quality, compassionate home care in the Schenectady NY area for over 30 years, and we are always looking for positive and skilled professionals to join our team. Come work for a company that feels like family!
Tel: (518) 374-0474
Fax: (518) 374-0788
Our clients depend on us to stay safe at home! We have made changes to our screening/application process to help keep applicants, our staff, and our clients safe. We are following CDC and Department of Health guidance, and provide staff with all necessary PPE including masks, gloves, and face shields.